Fausta calls it "Another slap in the face for Britain."
I cannot think of any possible justification for this change in US policy. None.
I got in big trouble for saying this earlier, but no one actually refuted it, they just called me "uncivil." Let's look at some of the major foreign policy actions of the Obama administration:
- Sides with an anti-American ally of Hugo Chavez in an attempt to illegally seize dictatorial rule of pro-American Honduras.
- Sides with the Palestinians over pro-America Israel.
- Sides with Russia in reneging on a promise to put missile defense installations in Poland and Czechia.
- Sides with the anti-American Iranian government against pro-America protesters.
- Now sides with Argentina over the Falklands against our best and most loyal ally, Great Britain.
So, I'll ask: what is the pattern in these foreign policy actions? How are these positions even supposed to benefit the US?
Or is even asking the questions "uncivil?"